Lg Customer Care in Delhi
For how long have you been using your washing machine? This is the first question which most of the customer service executives would ask you when you call them for registering a complaint or request for service. The next question would obviously be with respect to the warranty period. Warranty period defines whether service for maintenance or replacement of the parts would be free or not. This also depends on which part has become defective.
If yours is a new machine and still developed some problem, you can rest assured that it will be attended to for free for most of the problems. If the machine is quite old, then you need to be ready to loosen up your wallet since certain problems, especially relating to continued usage of machine, are attributed to usage over time. LG washing machine customer care in Delhi can be approached for all issues which develop in a machine. There shall be no hesitation in approaching these irrespective of nature of problem.
|Name:||LG Customer Care|
|Address:||Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida|
|Category:||Lg Customer Care in Delhi/td>|
|Hours:||Open Daily · 6.30 AM–10:00PM|
So, what all problems generally develop in the LG, or, for that matter, in any other washing machine?
- Water drainage not happening or, water continuously draining without stopping. This would prevent the proper cleaning and washing of clothes, making it highly irritating user experience for the users. If water continues to drain, there is no way to fill the washing chamber and hence clothes cannot be washed.
- Washing chamber of machine not spinning at all or not spinning clothes at desired performance levels. If the motor of machine does not rotate or spin, clothes cannot be washed. Hence, machine is rendered useless. These calls for urgent action and customer care shall be called to service it.
- Dryer chamber of machine not spinning which results in water not getting removed from the clothes. This prevents proper drying of the clothes. Hence, the users have to do it manually. This can become an onerous task for those who cannot labour manually, particularly the aged people.
- Dirt accumulating in the washing chamber sieves which prevents machine from functioning at optimal levels.
- Problems in control panel. Some or the other functions might not be carried out due to this problem. The control unit might need some repair or be changed altogether. This problem is more frequent in touch control panels.
These are some of the common problems which prompt calls to the LG customer care center in Delhi.